Search This Blog

Friday, January 14, 2011

Learning (or Re-learning) the Ropes

Today I put some time in studying how to make my various businesses more profitable. I found several free resources discussing MLM and how to jump start my Crowd Sourcing International business. The most helpful was about how to set up and write up my profile on social networking sites,
and the fact that these are not promotional sites but connection sites... places where I can meet new people interested in the same things I am. These sites are NOT for sales pitches, they are for networking.

I have joined the Better Networker.com site, and am an Association member now. I plan to learn as much as possible while implementing new techniques and strategies. One thin I have learned that  I intuited many of the personal growth insights and strategies that are being taught. Which is way kool for me in that I won't have to learn everything from scratch, only tweak my approaches when it comes to online usage.

No comments:

Post a Comment